Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Opinions on taking the "Under God" part out of the pledge.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!!! I admire the soldiers who fight for us without asking questions. I am a PROUD believer in Jesus Christ and I know the power he posseses, however I must say that.....According to the 1st amendment we lawfully have to acknowledge and respect that our Christian belief is not the only religion that makes up our diverse country. With that being said, I think that omiting that one part is a considerate idea. Even tho it isn't a popular or accepted idea, it is one that must be debated.

If you don't read any of this pls read: America is the land of the FREE! right? FREEDOM of speech, religion or lack thereof, press etc. With that said, it would ultimatley be hypocritical to keep that section of the pledge.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment