Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Relapse


falling fast to take the blame
with nothing left but the rotting rain

drained from me,
my soul flies freely

excited, elated, contented, happy
those emotions could never truly be me

full of anger, rage, lust
ha no one can ever understand me....
I get looks of disbelief even from those i trust.

someone save me, help me live
take my hand and pull me from the pit of my depression.

Why me? i wonder....what have i done?
why must i be the one that
has racing thoughts that won't slow down
fits of rage....i cant calm down

i feel lonely in the deepest crowd
because theres no one to talk to that wont look down
the lowliest of doctors wont take me in
they act like no insurance is a sin

why waste my time with doctors and pyschologists that tell me lies
when i can educate myself to help those like me
i only hope i have enough time

living unmedicated with a disease that could kill
hoping to overcome it with only my strong will

only one thing in this world that can truly make me content....
dancing is my life, without it i couldn't live
don't pity me because im bipolar
dont treat me as if im not normal.


i am the same as you...human
we all make mistakes...we can all learn from them
only difference is that you live your life....
i roam this world with tears and a fake smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment